Nissan North America is recalling certain Versa sedans and hatchbacks made between 2010 and 2012 due to the potential for an airbag explosion in the vehicle’s passenger front seat.
The recall specifically affects 104,762 2011 Versa sedans and 2011 to 2012 Versa hatchbacks, 2010 to 2011 Versa sedans and 2010 to 2012 Versa hatchbacks.
Owners of these vehicles may experience airbag failure if there is a collision. The reason is the airbags may degrade over time after longtime exposure to absolute humidity and temperature cycling. If an explosion happens, a passenger or even the driver could be struck by sharp metal fragments and cause a serious injury or even death.
Steps to take:
- The recall officially begins this month (July 2018)
- Once notified, Nissan owners may take their vehicle to a dealer to have the front passenger airbag inflator replaced with an alternate inflator at no charge.
- Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-867-7669.
Nissan Lemon Law Help — Call 855-703-4186
Motorists who are grappling with ongoing problems with their vehicle whether it’s a Nissan or another vehicle, could be eligible for compensation under California and or Federal Lemon Laws.
Johnson Attorneys Group is dedicated to helping people and has served thousands of clients over the years. We are unique as we handle both lemon law and personal injury cases. We helped our clients resolve their cases and we can help you.
Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 855-703-4186 . In lemon law cases, our attorneys fees do not come out of your settlement because the manufacturer is required to pay them directly to us under California Lemon Laws. However, for personal injury claims, our fees are paid only if we
Latest posts by James Johnson ESQ (see all)
- Nissan Recalls 1.3 Million Cars due to Faulty Backup Cameras - October 1, 2019
- Volvo Cars Recalls Half a Million Diesel Cars Worldwide for Fire Risk - September 30, 2019
- 2020 Subaru Outback, 2020 Legacy Recalled Due to Brake Problem - September 30, 2019