California Lemon Law Attorneys Can Help You Today!
Think you have a lemon? You’ve come to the right place.
Simply fill out the free case review form or call 1-800-558-1087. From your initial call to the settlement check, we put your needs first. We pride ourselves in providing the best quality service which equals great results for our lemon law clients. View this video and learn how easy it is to receive skilled legal help:
Manufacturer pays legal fees.
Your information is never shared.
Do I Have to Pay?
A lemon law claim costs you nothing. Under the California Lemon Law, the manufacturer is accountable for your attorney fees and costs. In most lemon law cases, the attorney charges the automobile manufacturer directly, and in some cases the dealer. Consultations are always free. A free evaluation determines if you have a case and if you do have a case, it costs you nothing to file a claim. Get started resolving your lemon law vehicle case today 1-800-558-1087.
Do I Have a Lemon?
Every case has a unique set of facts. It's best to contact an experienced Lemon Law Lawyer for a free consultation to validate your Lemon Law claim. They analyze the details and gauge if you have a solid case or not. Some basic questions asked include: What problems have you experienced and were they fixable? How many times was the car in for repairs and for how long? Are there safety issues? Were the repairs covered by a warranty? Call for a free, professional evaluation today.
Can I Do It Myself?
You can handle your own Lemon Law claim. However, expect to invest a lot of your own time and money. Most manufacturers "string the consumer along" as long as possible and don't recommend hiring a lawyer. Hiring a lawyer normally stops their delay tactics which resolves the case quickly and delivers a better settlement. Our Lemon Law Attorneys make sure you get the full amount you are entitled to and the manufacturer pays the attorney fees.
We're Here for You!
Under the California lemon law you may be entitled to a repurchase, replacement, or some other sort of cash and keep settlement if your vehicle turns out to be faulty.
When you buy or lease a motor vehicle in California, you can rest assured that your consumer rights are protected. At California Lemon Law Attorneys, we can provide the legal assistance you need to ensure your claim is fully pursued under the Lemon Law.
Our experienced team of attorneys, legal professionals, and advocates are fully prepared to guide you through your case anywhere in California. We help you take action against the manufacturer and get the compensation you are entitled to.
Call us today to get started! 1-800-558-1087
California Lemon Law Qualifications
If your car is spending more time with your mechanic than with you, you may have purchased a lemon. A lemon can be a vehicle with substantial defects that impair the value, use, or safety of the vehicle. The guidelines include:
- Several repairs for the same defect while under the terms of the factory warranty; or
- Out of service 30 cumulative days while under the terms of the “factory warranty”; or,
- Repaired 2 times for a safety defect that could cause serious bodily injury or death.
Get a free skilled case review: 1-800-558-1087
What Types of Vehicles are Covered?
Any motor vehicle that is sold in California and comes with a factory warranty is covered by the Lemon Law. This includes new, leased, and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Have a professional determine if your vehicle is covered by the Lemon Law, submit the form or call for a free case review: 1-800-558-1087
"The manufacturer pays the attorney fees in most cases so there is no out of pocket expense to the client.”
What Our Clients Say About Us
We are passionate about good service and the attorney speaks to every client. Our focus is on your medical care and overall wellness. Here are a few of our client's testimonials:
Latest Lemon Law News
Dodge Lemon Law
- Dodge Recall
- Dodge recall by vin
Jeep Lemon Law
- Jeep Recall
- Jeep recall by vin
- Jeep recall by year
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Transmission Recall
- 2016 jeep recall
- 2017 jeep grand cherokee transmission recall
- jeep lemon law buyback
- 2015 jeep grand cherokee transmission recall
Fiat Lemom Law
- Fiat recall
Ram Lemon Law
- Ram recall check
Chrysler Lemon Law
- chrysler lemon law buyback
- chrysler airbag recall
Honda Lemon Law
- honda airbag recall
Hyundai Lemon Law
- hyundai elantra recall
- hyundai elantra recalls 2016
- hyundai elantra recalls
- 2016 hyundai elantra recalls
Mercedes Lemon Law
- mercedes benz c class recall
- mercedes benz c class recalls
- mercedes benz s class recall
- mercedes benz recalls c class
- mercedes benz e class recall
- mercedes benz e class recalls
- mercedes benz recall c class
- mercedes benz recall m class
- 2001 mercedes benz ml320 recall
- mercedes benz recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2013
- 2008 mercedes benz recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2014
- mercedes benz ml320 recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2016
- mercedes benz e350 recall
- mercedes benz recalls uk
- mercedes benz ml320 recalls
- mercedes benz s430 recalls
- mercedes benz r350 recalls
- recall for mercedes benz
- mercedes benz recall 2005
- 2002 mercedes benz recalls
- mercedes benz recall 2013
- 2009 mercedes benz c300 recalls
- 2011 mercedes benz e350 recall
- 2010 mercedes benz c300 recalls
- recall for mercedes benz c300
- recall mercedes benz
- mercedes benz recall 2017
- recall mercedes benz e350
- mercedes benz recall e350
- recall on mercedes benz
- mercedes benz recalls 2002
- recall on mercedes-benz
- mercedes benz recalls 2004
- recalls mercedes benz
- mercedes benz recalls 2006
- 2004 mercedes benz recalls
- mercedes benz recalls 2008
- 2006 mercedes benz e350 recalls
- mercedes benz recalls 2010
- mercedes benz gl recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2012
- 2006 mercedes benz ml350 recall
- mercedes benz c300 recalls
- 2006 mercedes benz recall
- 2007 mercedes benz c230 recalls
- 2003 mercedes benz recalls
- 2007 mercedes benz gl450 recalls
- mercedes benz recall c300
- 2010 mercedes benz recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2003
- 2007 mercedes benz recall
- mercedes benz recalls 2007
- 2007 mercedes benz recalls
- mercedes benz recalls 2011
- 2008 mercedes benz c300 recalls
- mercedes benz ml350 recalls
- mercedes benz recall 2014
- 2013 mercedes benz c300 recalls
- mercedes benz 2010 recalls
- mercedes benz b200 recall
- mercedes benz c300 recall
- mercedes benz recalls
- mercedes benz recall 2010
- mercedes benz e350 recalls
- mercedes benz recalls 2009
- mercedes benz recalls 2005
Mitsubishi Lemon Law
- mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2013 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- recall mitsubishi outlander 2015
- 2015 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2011 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2014 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2003 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2005 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2007 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2009 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- 2012 mitsubishi outlander recalls
- mitsubishi outlander recall 2016
Toyota Lemon Law
- toyota airbag recall
Takata Lemon Law
- takata airbag recall
Thanks to the efforts of the Center for Auto Safety, we are able to provide you with the vehicle complaints on file with the National Highway for Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Each year, thousands of Americans call their government to register complaints about their vehicles. The federal government collects this information but has never released it to the general public. The complaint index is based on a ratio of the number of complaints for each vehicle to the sales of that vehicle.
|Model||Complaint Index Ratio|
|Land Rover Range Rover||3,034|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee||2,744|
|Suzuki Grand Vitara||2,552|