The vehicles subject to the recall are the 2013 to 2014 Murano vehicles. The automaker says the clamp may loosen causing the hose to detach and power steering fluid to leak out. This could lead to a fire if it comes into contact with the hot engine or exhaust pipes.
Owners of Nissan Murano vehicles may contact their Nissan dealer to have the new power steering high pressure hose kit installed at no cost to them.
NISSAN RECALL INFORMATION
- Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 or visit www.safercar.gov.
Lemon Law Claims Help — Call 800-235-6801
Johnson Attorneys Group is dedicated to helping people and has served thousands of clients over the years. We helped them resolve their lemon law cases and we can help you. Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 800-235-6801. Remember that our attorneys fees do not come out of your settlement because the manufacturer is required to pay them directly to us under California Lemon Laws.
Latest posts by James Johnson ESQ (see all)
- Nissan Recalls 200K Frontier, Titan Pickup Trucks for Transmission Issue - September 29, 2022
- 2021 Hyundai Palisade Windshield Cracks and Sunroofs Exploding - September 29, 2022
- Hyundai, Kia Recall 2020-22 Palisade, Telluride Vehicles for Fire Risk - September 27, 2022