Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) has issued a recall for 1,701 2018 Mercedes-Maybach vehicles due to a potential problem in the electrical pre-fuse box located in the trucks of these cars.
The problem stems from a failure to secure power bars that could lead to a loss of functions controlling seat belts and other functions.
The vehicles affected are the 2018 Mercedes-Maybach S560s & S560 4Matics & Mercedes S450s 4Matic, S450, S560, S560 4Matics, and S560 Coupe 4Matics.
If not addressed, the engine operation, instrument cluster and seat belts could be impaired and there could be a risk of injuries in a collision.
Related: Mercedes recalls vehicles due to air bag problems.
Steps to take:
- Mercedes is expected to notify all owners about the problem.
- Dealers will inspect the pre-fuse box and replace it as necessary at no charge.
- Recall to begin August 15, 2018.
- For more information contact Mercedes customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
Mercedes Lemon Law Help — Call 855-703-4186
Motorists who are grappling with ongoing problems with their vehicle due to electrical, seat belt or other issues, could be eligible for compensation under California and or Federal Lemon Laws.
Johnson Attorneys Group is dedicated to helping people and has served thousands of clients over the years. We handle both lemon law and personal injury cases. We helped our clients resolve their cases and we can help you.
Call us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 855-703-4186. In lemon law cases, our attorneys fees do not come out of your settlement because the manufacturer is required to pay them directly to us under California Lemon Laws. However, for personal injury claims, our fees are paid only if we obtain a settlement for you.
- BMW i4 eDrive40 and iX xDrive50 Electric Vehicles EV Are Too Quiet - March 24, 2023
- Nissan Recall 712K Rogue, Rogue Sport SUVS for Key Ignition Issue - March 1, 2023
- Hyundai Recall 65K Genesis SUVs, Sedans Possible Exploding Seatbelts - February 27, 2023