Lemon Law Attorneys
• Free consultation
• No fees unless you win
• Experience with all makes & models
• Best quality service
Stop Living with the Danger &
Inconvenience of a Defective Vehicle
You have our commitment to dedicate our time, experience and resources necessary to win your case and get you back on the road
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Experience with All Makes and Models
Find Out if Your Vehicle Qualifies as a Lemon
Under the California Lemon Law, a vehicle may be a lemon if one or more of these occur while it is under the terms of the factory warranty:
• has several repairs for the same defect
• is out of service 30 cumulative days
• is repaired 2 times for a safety defect that could cause serious bodily injury or death.
This law applies to any motor vehicle that is sold in California and comes with a factory warranty, including new, leased, and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
Our Lemon Law Attorneys Will Help You Get
Maximum Compensation & the Justice You Deserve
Our attorneys will help confirm if you have a lemon. Once confirmed, we will help you:
• Get maximum cash compensation or
• Get your vehicle repurchased or
• Get a replacement vehicle.
Free Consultation. No Fees Unless You Win.
• Don’t be intimidated by your dealer or car manufacturer.
• Our experienced attorneys have recovered millions in compensation.
Testimonials from Our Clients
"Johnson Attorneys Group helped guide me through a Lemon Law case. They were very timely, informative, and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of legal assistance."
– Hunter B.
"Extremely impressed with the Johnson Attorneys Group. They did a great job explaining the process, setting expectations, communicating, and delivering a favorable outcome. A special thank you to everyone at the firm. I highly recommend."
– Anthony D.
"I highly recommend Johnson Attorneys Group! They are great to work with, explain everything in detail… They kept me updated throughout my process until everything was taken care of. At any time I needed they were available to help quickly and with a high level of professionalism."
– Teresa O.