Certain Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks are under recall for a faulty power steering pump or gear that may become disconnected and cause the power steering fluid to leak, according to a press release by General Motors LLC (GM) posted on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The automaker says a power steering hose clamp could suddenly detach from the pump and cause the loss of power steering and power brake assist in the vehicles.
The GM recall affects the model year 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and 3500 HD vehicles that were manufactured between October 1, 2013 and June 6, 2014 as well as 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 and 3500 HD cars made between September 30, 2013, and June 6, 2014.
GM will launch the recall in early August and offers to inspect these vehicles free of charge to ensure they are safe to drive and make necessary repairs. Car owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet) or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM’s number for this recall is
NEED A LEMON LAW LAWYER – CALL 800-235-6801
The Lemon Law offices of Johnson Attorneys Group is one of California’s finest law firms specializing in California Lemon Law. Our years of dedicated service on behalf of our clients has rendered us a 98.7 percent success rate in the cases we accept.
- FREE consultation to find out if you qualify
- Manufacturer pays attorney’s fees in most cases
- Highly experienced Lemon Law Attorney
What documents do Lemon Law Attorneys need?
- Lease contract or purchase agreement
- Repair receipts/documents
- DMV registration
- Payoff amount of loan or lease
What Can a California Lemon Law Attorney Do to Help You?
Johnson Attorneys Group is qualified to help you with your potential Lemon Law case. Our attorneys will negotiate with the manufacturer to get them to buy back your vehicle or replace it. We have offices throughout California to serve you. Call for a free case evaluation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by James Johnson ESQ (see all)
- Nissan Recalls 1.3 Million Cars due to Faulty Backup Cameras - October 1, 2019
- Volvo Cars Recalls Half a Million Diesel Cars Worldwide for Fire Risk - September 30, 2019
- 2020 Subaru Outback, 2020 Legacy Recalled Due to Brake Problem - September 30, 2019