Roughly 52,000 2014 Kia Soul hatchbacks were recalled this week by Kia Motors due to potential steering wheel system failure that could increase the risk of a car crash, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The vehicles, manufactured July 21, 2013, through January 17, 2014, have a faulty pinion gear that could potentially loosen and separate from the steering gear assembly. The company attributes this failure to improper application of a thread-locking adhesive that took place during the vehicle’s assembly.
Kia is in the process of notifying car owners so that the pinion plug can be replaced at no charge. Kia customer service number is 1-800-333-4542.
The Lemon Law offices of Johnson Attorneys Group is one of California’s finest law firms that specializes in California Lemon Law. Our years of dedicated service on behalf of our clients has rendered us a 98.7 percent success rate in the cases we accept.
- FREE consultation to find out if you qualify
- Manufacturer pays attorney’s fees in most cases
- Highly experienced Lemon Law Attorney
What documents do Lemon Law Attorneys need?
- Lease contract or purchase agreement
- Repair receipts/documents
- DMV registration
- Payoff amount of loan or lease
What Can a California Lemon Law Attorney Do to Help You?
Johnson Attorneys Group is qualified to help you with your potential Lemon Law case. Our attorneys will negotiate with the manufacturer to get them to buy back your vehicle or replace it. We have offices throughout California to serve you. Call for a free case evaluation at 800-235-6801.
Latest posts by James Johnson ESQ (see all)
- Nissan Recalls 1.3 Million Cars due to Faulty Backup Cameras - October 1, 2019
- Volvo Cars Recalls Half a Million Diesel Cars Worldwide for Fire Risk - September 30, 2019
- 2020 Subaru Outback, 2020 Legacy Recalled Due to Brake Problem - September 30, 2019